30 Nov 10 best Thanksgiving Day messages & gifts to Parents in Kolkata
“No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.”– Brad Meltzer
Although our parents do so much for us, how often do we thank them for being there for us? In the daily humdrum called life, we’re so caught up with stuff that taking care of our parents, and being thankful for all that they do takes a backseat. So this Thanksgiving, TriBeCa Care members have received some amazing gifts and messages from their children living abroad.
Messages we have received from our members:
- Thank you for everything you’ve done to make me a better and wiser person.
- Dear Mom & Dad, no matter how badly I failed, I always knew that you would treat me like a winner. Thanks for being so supportive.
- Mom & Dad, thank you for the sacrifices that you’ve made and the dreams you’ve had to let go just to give me a shot at achieving mine.
- Dear Mom & Dad, thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.
- Thank you, mom and dad, for being my parents. You’ve been there for me in both the best and worst of times.
Surprise Gifts for our members received from their children:
- Sweets: This is the sweetest way to thank your parents—quite literally. And what better place to gorge on sweets than Kolkata. Mrs. Roychowdhury from Bangalore sent delicious Sondesh, Kheer Kodom, MishtiDoi, and Roshogolla on this eventful day for her parents living in Kolkata.
- Photo Album: You can never go wrong by gifting a photo album to your parents as a token of thanks. Mr. Avik Gosh headed to an Archies store and got a nice photo album with the most memorable moments with his parents with some customized quotes and lines.
- Kolkata Bhraman: Mr. Tanvir Chattyopadyay gifted his in-laws a day trip-Kolkata Bhraman on the 8th of Dec, 2019. The trip is organized by Brototi Mukherji, the famous Senior Travel Advisor in Kolkata.
- Candlelight Dinner: Mr. Sumi Roy and his wife arranged for a candlelight dinner at the restaurant they love. Once they reached the place, Mr. Roy and his wife surprised them with some beautiful flowers and a heartfelt card or letter.
In reality, you don’t need a specific day to be thankful to your parents for all that they do. Make every day memorable and beautiful for them.
We, at TriBeCa Care, care about you, and your family. Our Elder Care is categorically structured to provide the elderly with the support that they deserve. If you have any further queries then feel free to reach us. Call us at + 913366064208 or request a callback. Email us at email@example.com