27 Mar 9 Warning Signs of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women in India. It is reported that, approximately, 25% of female cancer cases are of breast cancers. About 40% risk of breast cancer increases in the case of 60 years of women.
A woman undergoes multiple changes in her body as she ages. Perhaps, some changes lead to warning signs that should be attended to right away. The prior you detect conceivable indications such as malignant growth, the better the odds of survival. Discovering a breast malignant growth as ahead of time gives you a superior possibility of effective treatment.
The most effective way to detect breast malignant growth is to pay attention to your body when something’s different. In some cases, breast cancer appears without warning signs. Therefore, in such cases, you need to be extra careful and watch for those slightest changes in your breast.
What is Breast Cancer?
Breast malignant growth begins when cells in the bosom start to develop out of control. These cells generally structure a tumor that can frequently be seen on an x-ray or felt as an irregularity. The tumor is dangerous (malignancy) if the cells can develop into (attack) encompassing tissues or spread (metastasize) to various parts of the body.
Here is the list of 9 warning signs of breast cancer:
1. Changes in the size or shape of the breasts: You can find changes in size or shape or sometimes feel of your breast. This means small lumps appear on your breast, which thickens gradually over the years if not treated on time.
2. Breast or nipple pain: Sometimes breast cancer leads to breast or nipple pain, which causes great discomfort. Few lumps appear to be painless but in most cases, they can be painful.
3. Nipple discharge: Nipple discharge can be one of the early warning signs of breast cancer. A colorless clear fluid comes out of the nipple in a few cases.
4. Nipple changes: In this case, the nipple tends to be turning inward. In biological terms, this is known as ‘nipple inversion.
5. Swelling of the breast: Swelling of the breast leads to heaviness and feels like an orange peel. This could be the result of blocked lymph vessels.
6. Redness or flaky skin: One of the warning signs of breast cancer is redness, scaly, or flaky skin in and around the breast or the nipple.
7. Rash on the nipple: The nipple in breast cancer often becomes inflamed and sore resulting in a severe burning sensation.
8. Change in size or shape of the nipple: The changes in the size or shape of your nipple resulting in dimpling or puckering is also one of the early warning signs of breast cancer.
9. Swollen lymph nodes under the arm: Swollen lymph nodes under the arm should not be ignored or neglected when seen and felt. This could be an early warning sign of breast cancer.
The screening of breast cancer at home helps in the early detection of lesions. TriBeCa Care brings you a breast cancer screening device called “I-Breast”. This screening procedure is simple, non-invasive, and painless. Over 50,000 women now have benefited from this breast cancer screening examination at home.
We, at TriBeCa Care, care about you, and your family. Our Elder Care is categorically structured to provide the elderly with the support that they deserve. If you have any further queries then feel free to reach us. Call us at + 913366064208 or request a callback. Email us at email@example.com