Picture this – You wake up in the morning, browse through the newspaper while enjoying a steaming cup of tea. Sipping multiple cups of tea has become an integral part of our daily routine. Not only does it add flavour to your mornings, but it also comes with its own set of health benefits. If you’re someone looking for a good reason to drink tea every day, we give you 10 reasons why you should keep up this good habit.
1. Tea aids digestion: A hot cup of tea post meals can prevent stomach ache and can help digest your meals better. Individuals in Japan and China have been following the practice of drinking tea after lunch as it improves digestion, increases metabolism and aids weight loss.
2. Tea contains antioxidants: Tea is rich in polyphenols that help reduce inflammation and fight diseases. Green tea and black tea contain 10 times more antioxidants that are found in fruits and vegetables.
3. Stay hydrated with a cup of tea: A recent research noted that many caffeinated beverages like tea contribute to our regular fluid requirements. Tea consumed with water definitely keeps you hydrated.
4. Keep heart problems at bay: We splurge a lot on junk food that leads to high levels of cholesterol and heart diseases. Having a cup of tea helps your arteries steer clear of unwanted clogging and prevents heart diseases.
5. Smile bright by drinking tea: Wishing for healthier gums and reduced plaque? You can drink tea as it contains fluoride and tannins to keep out gum problems and make your smile worth a million dollars.
6. Reduce stress and stay alert: In this day and age, where stress levels have increased to the maximum, tea can be a stress reliever. While in some cultures tea is considered to be a welcome drink, in many others, tea is offered for sympathy purposes.
7. Beneficial for diabetic patients: It is said that the flavonoid and myricetin present in tea mimics the insulin activity in the body and can prove to be beneficial for people suffering from diabetes.
8. Contains adequate caffeine: Unlike coffee, tea contains the proper quantity of caffeine that offers you a good night’s sleep and helps you wake up early. The right amount of caffeine in tea doesn’t harm your health in any way.
9. Can help prevent cancer: Certain research shows that green tea and black tea help reduce the risk of cancer. A compound called epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC) is said to be present in green tea that may help in fighting cancer.
10. Promotes weight loss: If you wish to shed that extra weight, then beginning your day with a cup of tea is the right way to go about it. Tea catechins offer a shift in metabolism, which is instrumental in losing weight and maintaining it as well. So, burn some calories with your favourite tea.
Now that you are aware of its benefits, it’s about time that you grab a steaming cup of tea and make the most of this wonderful beverage.
For more information, call us at: 03340277777 / 8017770323 or email us at: email@example.com.
Visit our page at: www.tribecacare.com.