For those of you who don’t know, our body is always functioning. While you’re sleeping, your digestion process, your brain function, your blood flow – all are busy doing their job. As you refuel your body with food, your body has the tendency of pulling in the good things while leaving out the unwanted stuff. Uric acid is one such waste, which is why high uric acid levels might be a cause of concern.
Hence, we give you some simple foods that help keep your uric acid level in check.
- Water: One of the most basic things that you can include in your diet is water. It also helps in flushing out unwanted toxins from the body is water.
- Apples: We don’t know if an apple a day keeps the doctor away or not, but it most certainly helps in keeping your uric acid levels under control.
- Bananas: Another inclusion within the simple foods category is banana. Banana is high on Vitamin C and is a low purine food item, which helps to reduce the uric acid level in your body.
- Green Tea: Catechin is considered an antioxidant and there is a high level of catechin in green tea. They are helpful in decreasing the level of uric acid from the body.
- Olive Oil: Not only a healthier substitute to regular oil but olive oil is also considered to be good to reduce uric acid in your body as it comprises of antioxidants and other anti-inflammatory properties.
- Berries: Berries like blueberry and strawberry have natural anti-inflammatory properties within them. Consuming them helps you to curb the rising levels of uric acid.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are extremely effective and help to combat and reduce the levels of uric acid in your body, as they are high on Vitamin C.
- Lime: Lime is one of the simple foods that can be good for your body. Lime is high on citric acid, which happens to be a solvent of uric acid. Including lime in your diet on a daily basis can help manage your uric acid levels.
- Carrots & Cucumbers: No other vegetable is as effective as carrots and cucumbers when it comes to reducing uric acid. While cucumber is ideal if you have high levels of uric acid in your blood, carrots are high in antioxidants.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Popular to contrary beliefs, adding apple cider vinegar into your diet helps reduce high levels of uric acid. Just add 2-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to water and drink it daily, and you’ll witness the difference yourself.
Opting for simple foods is the right way of controlling your uric acid levels. Include these healthy food items into your diet plan and easily reduce the level of uric acid in your body.
For more information, call us at: 03340277777 / 8017770323 or email us at: email@example.com.
Visit our page at: www.tribecacare.com.