In the event that during the Term (defined as the entire duration of provision of the Services (“Services” defined as the services specified in Schedule I to the Member Terms and Conditions) by TriBeCa Care Private Limited (“Company”) to the Member (as defined in the Member Terms and Conditions)), a Member expires or is rendered physically incapable of accepting the Services selected by such Member or his/her Client (as defined in the Member Terms and Conditions), the provision of Services under these Member Terms and Conditions shall be terminated and the Company shall refund the unused Service Fee (as defined in clause 5.1 of Member Terms and Conditions) to the Member (or to the Client, as defined in the Member Terms and Conditions) on a pro-rata basis without any interest. Further, the Company shall refund the unused charges, including but not limited to the Advance Amount and the Security Deposit (each as defined in the [Member Terms and Conditions]) as applicable to the Member (or to the Client) without any interest, after settlement of any amounts that may be due and payable by the Member or the Client, as the case may be, to the Company under the provisions of Member Terms and Conditions.
The Company shall be entitled to retain 20% of service fees as cancellation charges of the service booked with the Company and shall be required to refund only the remainder 80% of the Service Fee depending upon the payment plan chosen by the Member or the Client, as the case may be, without any interest, within 7 working days.
The Cancellation and Refund Policy [(“Refund of Service Fee”)] above is part of and should be read together with the Member Terms & Conditions as amended or modified from time to time and available at https://tribecacare.com.
Need Help? WhatsApp Us!