TriBeCa Care provides Doctor Teleconsultation or Doctor Visit at home/clinic for seniors with renowned doctors in Kolkata. Now you can reach the doctors while sitting at home for any emergency services as well as for regular and routine check-ups or minor health issues.
Doctor of the Month
Dr. Dwaipayan Sen
Expert UK Doctor Dwaipayan Sen specialist in Ageing and Complex Medicine, Neurological Diseases on elderly, Geriatric Medicine, Stroke Medicine and General Medicine now in Kolkata for a limited time (4th Aug-18th Aug)
Qualifications: FRCP (Glasgow), MRCP Geriatric Medicine (RCP, UK), MBBS (Cal)
Specialty: Neurological Diseases on elderly, Geriatric Medicine, Stroke Medicine and General Medicine
Meet Our Doctors
FAQ’s on Doctor Consultation
Telemedicine is a new-age practice of caring for the patients remotely. The approach has been a striking evolution in the field of healthcare as it allows the provider and the patient to interact remotely through various video consulting tools.
For any medical consultation to take place there is a set of guidelines, that act as an onus on the doctor. It helps the health care provider to check the complexity of the situation among many other things. Telemedicine also has a set of guidelines which are as follow:
- Both the doctor and patient’s credentials have to be verified beforehand.
- Age verification of the patient is mandatory before handing over a prescription. The Teleconsultation of minors can be only done in the presence of an adult family member.
- The doctor has to maintain a health record and patients consent in the long run.
- Doctors can issue prescriptions only after confirming the age of the patients. They can also provide the patient with a copy of the prescription.
- The fees charged for teleconsultation will be the same as for an in-person visit.
- Both the doctor and the patient can stop the consultation at any stage.
The basic terms and conditions for assisted telemedicine are as follows:
- The assisted telemedicine services are only for emergency services, routine check-ups, and minor health issues.
- The online consultation will require age verification along with other suitable forms of verification for both doctors and patients.
- The fees charged for the consultation shall be the same as on a personal visit to the doctor.