TriBeCa Care, India’s leading Elder Care platform, is now providing a unique opportunity to business partners to own key franchise operations in the booming senior care sector. The franchisees get access to TriBeCa Care’s cutting-edge technology platform, international care protocols, quality care training and dedicated service support.
We are in search of compassionate, caring leaders who passionately share in our vision of improving the standard of elder care in India. They are motivated to do good for society while also doing good for themselves. They benefit from the rapidly growing “silver” economy of 110 million Indians above the age of 60. But they also provide 100% quality service to vulnerable seniors who need our help and attention.
If you feel the time is right to run your own business, one that makes a real difference to people’s lives, we look forward to talking to you.
Building the TriBeCa Care Partner Network:
We have multiple zones available for franchise partner networks. If you belong to a location that is not listed below, do get in touch with us and we will work out a solution. Every zone will have an exclusive franchise ownership and there will be no overlap of zones.
It is important to have the same vision and mindset to be able to provide a certain standard of care to members, and that is the primary requirement that we have while looking to build a franchise network. While a certain background in terms of education, skill-set and experience is required, the primary requirement is your willingness to run an elder care business.
Even though there are no set requirements for someone to be a franchise owner, some skills and attitudes are useful to build a successful Elder Care business:
• Are you truly interested in helping the elderly improve their daily life?
• Do you have any experience in taking care of anyone elderly in your own family?
• Can you lead a team of care workers – nurses, attendants, physiotherapists?
• Will you be able to promote the business to local partners (doctors, hospitals)?
• Do you have basic knowledge of computers?
• Do you have a small office to start operations?
• Do you have financial resources for the initial investment?
Professionals and retired persons are also eligible for application. It is not mandatory for you to have had previous experience with business ownership We will provide the necessary training and support to help you with the marketing and operations of the business, as well as the technology to deal with your daily transactions and processes and to ensure the best possible services for members.
TriBeCa Care has served 12,000 members in Kolkata and has a running, profitable business model. Over the past 5 years, TriBeCa Care has built a strong operational team with expertise and experience across all department ments, including marketing, operations and communications.
The TriBeCa Care team will be extensively involved with the set up and management of the franchise. The TriBeCa Care support will include:
1. Detailed business planning before launch
2. Complete digital marketing support to build online presence and awareness
3. Help with recruitment of suitable staff
4. Access to the TriBeCa customer service team
5. Sales support for your zone
6. Premium branding collateral and brochures for new customers
7. Ongoing training for all care workers and support staff
8. Enhanced technology (including online platform and mobile apps) to manage:
a. Customer details – medical and non-medical
b. Profiles and KYC management of all care workers
c. Scheduling and monitoring of all care workers at the members’ homes
d. Billing, payment and accounts management of members
9. Ensuring high revenues from business in your zone.
Transparency is important to us. Starting a senior home care business has to be the right fit for you, so we want you to have all the information you need to make an informed decision about pursuing next steps. These FAQs are just a starting point. If you have further questions, please get in touch with us to request more information.
What does the primary franchise business include?
The primary business involves providing a whole range of services to a member, including non-medical, emergency and medical support. Our services include emotional companionship, nurse and attendant services, pain management and rehabilitation, and medical devices of rent at home.
What are the initial investment terms?
The initial investment required to start a TriBeCa Care franchise will be Rs. 8,00,000/-, and will cover all initial expenses required for onboarding, including marketing, branding, technology platform and training of staff. The franchise agreement will be for a 6 year period, at the end of which it will be renewed.
What kind of local network is required for support services of a franchise?
A network of hospitals, clinics, doctors, and ambulance services will be required to initiate services of TriBeCa Care. TriBeCa will provide support in the development of all, as required.
What technology will be provided by TriBeCa Care?
Technology support will be completely provided by TriBeCa Care. The technology will include:
CRM system: An online platform that is built to hold customer records, schedule and monitor careworkers’ visits and management of customer accounts.
Internal app: For careworkers to record and schedule their visits on the field.
Member app: Accessible on android devices for all members registered on the TriBeCa Care platform, from which they will be able to access visit details, status of accounts and all other information related to their membership.
What training will be provided by TriBeCa Care?
The training will be provided by people specializing in particular areas such as nursing, physiotherapy and geriatric care, In addition, sales and operational training will also be provided, as will be the use of technology. The training will be provided on an ongoing basis to ensure that the standard of services is maintained across all departments.
What does TriBeCa Care look for in a franchise owner?
There are nine steps to become an owner. That may seem like a lot, but it’s a proven process that gives both of us adequate time to evaluate the opportunity, ask questions, and learn about each other. Our network of existing owners, now 1,000+ strong, endorses this process because they know each step is necessary to make sure only the highest quality owners continue to join our family-like network.
- Choose a franchise type and location – Consider whether you’d like to open a new business in a new territory or purchase an established business in an existing territory. Part of your decision may be determined by territory availability in your location of interest. View available territories.
- Contact us – Next, you’ll need to contact us to start the qualification process. You can call us directly at 888-702-5987 or use the Request Information form .
- Apply – Once we get in touch, we’ll send you additional information, including a Confidential Application Form (CAF). Fill out this application and return it as soon as possible.
- Learn more – When we receive your application, we’ll set up a time to have more in-depth conversations with you. This is your chance to ask questions and leave no stone unturned. We feel it’s important to be completely transparent as we evaluate the opportunity together.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document – At this point, we’ll share our FDD with you, which provides greater detail of what our mutual relationship will be.
- Provide financial and background information – We respect your privacy, so we only ask you to provide financial and background information after we have shared our own in the form of the FDD. However, this step is critical; we cannot continue the evaluation process until your franchise advisor has received and reviewed this information.
- Participate in our Talent interview – Other franchisors may not require this step, but we think it’s essential for building a business family of like-minded, talented, passionate, and dedicated franchise owners. We’ll ask you a variety of questions to help both of us determine if owning a Home Instead® franchise is a good fit for you.
- Come visit us – As a final step, we’ll invite you to visit our Home Office in Omaha, Nebraska. You’ll get to meet key staff members and senior leadership, as well as ask any lingering questions you may have before making a final decision.
- Accept your franchise offer – Finally, the big day will have arrived! Assuming we both agree that you are the right fit for the Home Instead Senior Care® network, you’ll receive your franchise offer shortly after your visit. Once you accept, we’ll begin working with you to schedule your new owner training and start planning your grand opening.
The path to franchise ownership does not have a set timeline. It’s really up to you. If your goal is to open a franchise in 12 months or less, we can help make that happen. If you need longer to fully explore all your options, that’s ok too.