23 Jul Is Coronavirus Disease Curable?
The world, at present, is horrified by the outbreak of a new disease named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). It is a contagious respiratory illness. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus responsible for the disease.
Although animals are said to be the original source of the virus, it is now spreading through human-to-human transmission. The virus that causes coronavirus seems to be spreading easily in the community in the affected areas. But the question is whether there is any treatment for coronavirus?
Preventive Measures in India
The total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in India has risen to 72.
The Indian government has announced a number of preventive measures to minimize the entry and spread of coronavirus.
•The government has launched a 24×7 control room operational to address all queries
• All existing visas, except diplomatic, official, UN/international organizations, employment, and project visas” until April 15 have been suspended.
• A sum of Rs 100 crore is allocated in Telangana for preventing and containing a possible outbreak.
• Government has quarantined people coming from the Republic of Korea, Iran, and Italy or having such travel history since 10 February for 14 days on arrival to India, along with anyone who has travel history to China since January 15, 2020.
Is Coronavirus Curable?
Coronavirus is not deadly, its curable. According to the present report of WHO, a total of 126,136 have been confirmed of which the death is just 3.55%, and approx 55% of people have recovered from coronavirus so far.
The disease causes no symptoms or is mild in 81% of cases according to the WHO reports. Only 3% of the coronavirus cases occur in people under 20 years, and the mortality rate under 40 years is only 0.2%. Moreover, symptoms are so mild in children that they can go unnoticed.
Coronavirus is not deadly. Some treatments for coronavirus are:
- Purified blood plasma or plasma therapy, a century-old technology can cure Coronavirus. Plasma therapy is done by deriving a drug from the blood plasma of people who have recovered from coronavirus as antibodies developed by recovered patients as a result the immune system of new patients is strengthened.
- Another way of treating coronavirus is through Lopinavir and Ritonavir drugs.
- An elderly Italian couple undergoing treatment at a Jaipur hospital for coronavirus was given doses of Kaletra, a drug, which is a combination of two anti-HIV drugs. As a result, both of them are stable now.
- Some purported remedies include herbal therapies and teas. Steroids to reduce lung swelling.
- Breathing support, such as mechanical ventilation can be used for critical cases.
- Artificial intelligence has proposed new therapies with inhibitory substances like baricitinibine.
Interestingly, a solution of alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and sodium hypochlorite, can effectively kill the virus from infected surfaces, in less than one minute. Hand washing with soap and water at frequent intervals is the most effective way to avoid the spread of this virus.
We, at TriBeCa Care, care about you, and your family. Our Elder Care is categorically structured to provide the elderly with the support that they deserve. If you have any further queries then feel free to reach us. Call us at + 913366064208 or request a callback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org