- 2 Nights, 3 Days. Dates: 13th September – 16st September, 2018
- Stay at 3 star hotels
- Visit Iscon temple, Sri Chaitanya Math and many more
- AC bus & knowledgeable guide for sightseeing.
Distances in Mayapur:
- Kolkata to Mayapur- 3 hours
- Standard Hotel (3-Star) + Guide + Transportation+ All meals + Taxes
Rs 5000 per person including GST
- All Meals
- Double Sharing
- Sightseeing by trusted guide
- GST included
- Transportation cost ( AC Tempo Traveler)
Travel by bus. Arrival at Bolpur, shift to Raktakarabi Karugram Resort at Rooppore. After Lunch visit to Kankalitala, Khowai and Bhubandanga Market.
Visit to Kopai Nadi, Sonajhuri Palli, Santhal Gram, Banalakshmi, Amar Kutir.
Leave Resort after Breakfast, Visit to Viswabharati University Complex. Arrival at Bolpur Station. End of the tour.
1.What is the best time to visit Santiniketan?
Answer 1: You can visit Mayapur between late November to March.
2. What clothes should I carry?
Answer 2: Mayapur’s temperature between November to March. Carry warm clothes.
3. Are credit cards accepted in hotels and restaurants?
Answer 3: All major credit cards are accepted at big hotels and restaurants
4. What papers should I carry?
Answer 4: Carry your photo identity proof like your AADHAR Card, Voter ID Card, Drivers License and Ration Card . Carry your wallet and make sure you take money to be in safe side.
6. When should I confirm my trip?
Answer 6: Booking Closed.
I just wanted to send this in email to say BIG THANKS to Hena di, Santosh and all other team members of Tribeca who had organized this wonderful Mayapore trip for members. My mother is so satisfied that she can’t stop talking about it. She repeatedly talked and praised about how Hena di, Santosh and all other team members of Tribeca planned everything and took care of every details of food, lodging and transportation for this trip. Apparently everybody in the group were very very satisfied. I would like to suggest that Tribeca should definitely organize such trips more frequently and may be some picnics in future. It can be as small as day trips – like visit to to Dakshineswar, Tarapith etc. or a overnight trip to Raipore, Digha etc. It is a great relief for all of us who are abroad to see our parents are in good caring hands and somebody to rely on. Thank you all.