- Same Day Return
- Dates: 21st January, 2018
- Visit Sri Ramkrishna’s Math and many more
- AC bus & knowledgeable guide for sightseeing.
Distances in Mayapur:
- Kolkata to Kamarpukur- 3 hours 54 minutes
- Stay+ Guide + Transportation+ All meals + Taxes
Rs 1500 per person including GST
- All Meals
- Sightseeing by trusted guide
- GST included
- Transportation cost ( AC Tempo Traveler)
- Matri Mandir
- Jairambati Math
- Nutan Bari
- Puratan bari
- Gopeshwar Temple
- Yogi Shiva Temple
1.What is the best time to visit Kamarpukur & Jairambati?
Answer 1: You can visit Kamarpukur & Jairambati between late November to March.
2. What clothes should I carry?
Answer 2: Kamarpukur & Jairambati’s temperature between November to March. Carry warm clothes.
3. Are credit cards accepted in hotels and restaurants?
Answer 3: All major credit cards are accepted at big hotels and restaurants
4. What papers should I carry?
Answer 4: Carry your photo identity proof like your AADHAR Card, Voter ID Card, Drivers License and Ration Card . Carry your wallet and make sure you take money to be in safe side.
6. When should I confirm my trip?
Answer 6: 14th Jan, 2019.