- 2 Nights, 3 Days. Dates: Will be available soon
- Stay at 3 star hotels
- Visit Sonajhuri Temple, Santhal Gram, Banalakshmi, Amar Kutir, Vishwa Bharati University and many more
- AC Car & knowledgeable guide for sightseeing.
Distances in Santiniketan:
- Kolkata to Santiniketan- 3 hours
- Standard Hotel (3-Star) + Guide + Transportation+ All meals + Taxes
Rs 7,000 per person including GST
- All Meals
- Double Sharing
- Sightseeing by trusted guide
- GST included
- Transportation cost ( AC Tempo Traveler)
Travel by bus. Arrival at Bolpur, shift to Raktakarabi Karugram Resort at Rooppore. After Lunch visit to Kankalitala, Khowai and Bhubandanga Market.
Visit to Kopai Nadi, Sonajhuri Palli, Santhal Gram, Banalakshmi, Amar Kutir.
Leave Resort after Breakfast, Visit to Viswabharati University Complex. Arrival at Bolpur Station. End of the tour.
1.What is the best time to visit Santiniketan?
Answer 1: You can visit Santiniketan between late August and March.
2. What clothes should I carry?
Answer 2: Santiniketan’s temperature between August and September is 20-25 degrees. Carry light cotton clothes or summer wear. Don’t forget your umbrella, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion.
3. Are credit cards accepted in hotels and restaurants?
Answer 3: All major credit cards are accepted at big hotels and restaurants
4. What papers should I carry?
Answer 4: Carry your photo identity proof like your AADHAR Card, Voter ID Card, Drivers License and Ration Card . Carry your wallet and make sure you take money to be in safe side.
6. When should I confirm my trip?
Answer 6: Let us know before 14th August so we can make travel and hotel reservations.
Nice Stay….. enjoyed!
Thanks to TriBeCa Travels, Good Experience. Room was neat and clean and well-managed staffs, available all-time.
My all time favourite place to visit. Nice location and I’ll remember for their food and hospitality.